The virtual acumen revenue management forum
We will be holding our first virtual event on the 16th of June: ‘Delivering growth through revenue management in a European context’. In light of the current environment, we have decided to bring together leading consumer goods companies on an online platform to discover, learn, and interact – shaping the future of revenue management together.
This event is aimed at director level revenue management and commercial executives from consumer goods manufacturers across Europe.
Our upcoming virtual revenue management forum will be held over the morning and will include a variety of presentations from top quality speakers, panel discussions, solution demonstrations and virtual networking. Our agenda is set to include presentations and panel discussions on:
· How to realise growth through revenue management in a challenging European context
· Optimising the use of different revenue management levers (price, volume, mix)
· Delivering effective change in pricing and investment in a European context
· Having the right KPI’s and visibility of performance
Attendees will leave with:
· Revenue management best practice from across the FMCG industry
· An expanded network of revenue management experts and colleagues
· Thoughts & ideas to take back to your business
· New points of view from a variety of presentations on the latest industry trends
Take a look at the event brochure here:
How does it work?
We will be using the virtual conferencing software, ‘Remo’ to facilitate the event. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, so you will be able to join and participate the event with ease. Remo uses video conferencing technology, allowing attendees to move around and network with different tables, as well as watch presentations and panel discussions from our speakers.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about our upcoming event, please get in contact and email Antonia Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.