Business Development Manager
An attractive salary, plus bonus scheme, pension, travel subsidy, and private healthcare.
Who are Acumen?
Acumen helps consumer products companies (FMCG) to improve their business by making more profitable decisions with customers. We do this through the deployment of our award-winning applications and delivery of our game changing consulting services.
What will you do?
We’ll need you to:
- find new clients and win new business
- manage the whole sales process from start to finish
- be totally compelling - whether selling our consultancy services or demonstrating our brilliant apps
- maximise our chances of winning new clients by working with both the Client Director, Sales & Marketing Exec & Product Lead to produce material & deliver demos that grab people’s attentions and leave an impression.
- help us to build great relationships with new clients
- be the guru of all things we do – market, products, services
We need someone who can show us that they have successfully won lots of new business – no surprise there. You’ll know about formal RFPs & tender processes, and be able to handle short and long term sales cycles. You also know how to work with & influence commercial bid teams. You’ll have already proven your ability in SAAS IT or FMCG sales roles, so it’s likely you have at least 2-3 years experience.
You’ll have to want a place on the podium each time – results really matter to you. You know how to network and you always make an immediate impression on people. As well as working happily on your own or working closely with the teams, we want someone with bags of initiative & enthusiasm and a glass-half-full take on things.
A word from the top
“This is the perfect job for someone looking to make a big impression on an exciting business with huge growth plans. So as a business, we have a real appreciation of what the right skills in this role will bring to our team.”