Analyst - Consulting Team
An attractive salary, plus bonus scheme, pension, travel subsidy, and private healthcare.
Who are Acumen?
Acumen helps consumer products companies (FMCG) to improve their business by making more profitable decisions with customers. We do this through the deployment of our award winning applications and delivery of our game changing consulting services.
What will you do?
We’ll need you to:
- analyse client data to deliver actionable, insights to enable our clients to do something differently in their business
- talk to clients day to day to ensure the data is correct and the project is on track & delivered
- manage clients set up, validation, analysis and sign off process
- work with the software development team to ensure we’re delivering what the clients need
- help us to build great relationships with our existing clients and spot opportunities to help them even more
- be cool with travelling both in UK, Europe and further afield
- understand our products, our market and our clients
We need someone who can show us that they have a passion for making a difference and having an impact from the word go. You’ll be comfortable handling large data sets and have an eagle eye for detail. You’ll love to problem solve (so probably had a Rubik’s cube at some point in your life) and be able to juggle – not balls, but rather competing priorities and be able to work to deadlines. As well as working happily on your own or working closely with the teams, we want someone with bags of initiative & enthusiasm and a glass-half-full take on things.