Tue, 05 Oct|
How to meet consumer needs through effective pack price architecture
Join our 45-minite webinar to discover how revenue management teams can meet consumer needs through effective pack price architecture.
Date & Time
05 Oct 2021, 10:00 – 10:45 BST
Without the right pack price architechture, consumer goods companies will inevitably:
- Price at suboptimal points
- Miss opportunities to meet consumer need states
- Lose sales by not covering premium or value purchasing occasions
For most companies they are grappling with hundreds of SKUs, and this becomes a complicated task that needs a clear strategy. With the right thinking and clear refinement, utilising data from shopper insights, companies can provide the right format, pack, and price for each purchase occasion and shopper mission.
Join our 45-minute webinar to discover:
- How to establish a clear revenue strategy for your portfolio
- Determining clear shopper roles for your customers & products
- Identifying and implementing pack/price opportunities
- Refining the approach: Measuring, tracking and adapting your portfolio