Product Analyst - Product Team
An attractive salary, plus bonus scheme, pension, travel subsidy, and private healthcare.
Who are Acumen?
Acumen helps consumer products companies (FMCG) to improve their business by making more profitable decisions with customers. We do this through the deployment of our award-winning applications and delivery of our game changing consulting services.
What will you do?
We’ll need you to:
- drive continuous step changes to our client experience
- work with our Software Developers to ensure we’re giving the clients the best experience
- ensure our solutions are the best and test them just to be totally sure you are happy they are
- help us to build great relationships with our existing clients and develop ways to help them even more
- work with internal stakeholders to action configuration of our applications in XML, SQL and C#
- understand our products, our market and our clients
We need someone who can show us that they have a passion for making a difference and having an impact from the word go. You’ll be comfortable handling large & complex data sets and have an eagle eye for detail. You’ll love to problem solve (so probably had a Rubik’s cube at some point in your life) and be able to juggle – not balls, but rather competing priorities and be able to work to deadlines. You’ll thrive on making things work better and your total love of all things numbers means you have a degree in Maths, Statistics Computer Science or something with much data loving involved.
As well as working happily on your own or working closely with the teams, we want someone with bags of initiative & enthusiasm and a glass-half-full take on things.
A word from the top
“This is the perfect job for someone looking to make a big impression on an exciting business with huge growth plans. So as a business, we have a real appreciation of what the right skills in this role will bring to our team.”